We are making appointments for low-cost spays, neuters, vaccinations, and dental cleanings. Dr. Angharad Morgan and her staff will be happy to see you and your pet for surgery or wellness care.
Please ask for the check in times for surgery and vaccinations and pre-surgery instructions when you call the clinic to make your appointment.
FERAL CAT WALK-IN POLICY:
- Walk-in TNR service is for Feral “wild” cats ONLY
- Walk-in hours are from 7AM-12PM, Monday-Friday on the days we are open
- Walk-in TNR cats MUST be in a humane trap
- Walk-in TNR cats MUST be left ear-tipped
- If you can touch the cat or are able to place it in a carrier, you must schedule an appointment for surgery, this includes friendly stray, barn cats, etc.
- If you have 5 or more cats trapped, you MUST call the clinic ahead of time to ensure we have space for all of them
Please note, appointments cannot be scheduled via e-mail. Call us at (412) 213-7353 to schedule your appointment today!
Phone: (412) 213-7353
Address:3967 William Flinn Hwy, Allison Park, Pennsylvania 15101
Monday-Friday 7AM – 5:30PM by appointment
Walk-in services for feral cats ONLY